CONSUMER RIGHTS – SEEKING – CANCELLATION – CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS
1.If you place an order in electronic form through the web site you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the sales contract.
2. Parties are subject to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other legislation in force with regard to the sale and delivery of the goods they buy.
3. Cargo charges, which are shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization in the address indicated by the buyer, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this time, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order, and if available, such as warranty document, user manual.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning this. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the seller can not pay the purchase price or cancels it in the bank records, the seller is obliged to deliver the product.
SHOPPING THROUGH THE UNCERTAINTY USE OF CREDIT CARD:
If the credit card paid by the buyer is found to be used unauthorized by the unauthorized persons after delivery of the product and the product price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the related bank or financial institution, the buyer shall notify the contract item within 3 days It has to be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED DURING PRODUCT DURING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS NOT FORECAST:
9. If any force majeure incurred by the Seller is incurred and can not be delivered at the end of the product, the Buyer shall be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the item with a similar product, or the deferral of the delivery until it is removed from the obstacle. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment has been made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made a payment by credit card and canceled, the product will be returned to the product bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but the bank can transfer the account to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
CONTROLLING THE PRODUCT OF THE RECEIPT:
10. The lender will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; Broken, broken tear, etc. Damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be deemed to be undamaged and sound. PURCHASER, After delivery, the goods / service must be carefully protected. If the right to withdraw is used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
11.PRODUCER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods for which it has purchased or the person / organization that it has shown, the seller may use the right to withdraw from the contract without any legal or criminal liability,
12. CONTACT DETAILS WHICH SHOULD BE NOTIFIED ABOUT SATISFACTION:
ADI / UNVANI: Fit Depo San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
DIRECTION OF SEEKING:
13. If the alien is a service that he / she has purchased, this 14-day period starts from the date on which the contract is signed. Before the end of the right to withdraw, the right of withdrawal can not be used in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs incurred from the use of the right of residence belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it must be notified within 14 (fourteen) days of written notice by registered mail, fax or e-mail addressed to the SELLER and not used under the provisions of the ”
USE OF SEATING:
16.3. (If the item to be refunded is an enterprise, if it is refunded, it must be sent together with a refund card issued by the institution.) Order refunds issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed if the refund is not canceled.
17.The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, package, and standard accessories of the items to be returned.
18.SATICIER is obliged to return the documents which bring the total price and debtor’s debt to the BUYER within 10 days from receipt of the cancellation notice and to return the goods within 20 days period.
19.If there is a reduction in the value of the goods due to a defect caused by the fault of the FIREWORK or if the return becomes impossible, the PURCHASER is obliged to compensate the damage of the FIREWORK. However, the right of withdrawal is due to the use of the goods or products in the proper manner.